Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Conduct Client workshops on the SAP VIM/OpenText Vendor Invoice Management b Requirement gathering preparation of BBP d Configuration, Prepare Testing Scenarios and Test Scripts, Prepare Functional Specifications for custom developed functionalities e Prepare cutover strategies and issue resolution post Go Live f Expertise in design and configuration on Document Processing, PO Blocking Process, and Invoice Approval, VIM Central Reports
- Technical Experience : a Must have 5-8 year of experience in SAP Vendor Invoice Management by OpenText b Must have done 2 to 3 E2E implementation Project in SAP VIM module in a client facing role c Expert in configuring SAP VIM, ICC/IES, Enterprise Scan d: Strong background in Accounts Payable MM LIV concepts e Resource should have a technical awareness of SAP VIM ICC to be able to discuss and explain the system fully, and understand how ICC and SAP VIM interfaces work f Extensive experience with Open Text VIM
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong Communication skill b: Client handling skills c: Team Player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.