Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Software Development Engineer
- Project Role Description :Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code across one or more clients. Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Understand the business functions supported by PM module including Notification, Work Orders, Warranty, Maintenance Schedules, Work Centers, and Resource Scheduling 2: Awareness of End to End Plant Maintenance Process within an Metal Industry 3: SAP Functional knowledge including functional design, design validation and configuration of PM and Maintenance Master Data 4: Need to confirm new/updated functionality, system test Make any necessary configurations, Support code remediation and test
- Technical Experience : 1: Good understanding of the integration aspects of SAP PM module with MM,PP and FI 2: Experience in Interface development between SAP and other systems 3: Usage of SAP PI to manage integration to SAP and Non SAP Applications 4Testing Experience with SAP PM scenarios and Processes 5 S/4 HANA experience would be an Advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication skills and 2: Have Leadership and mentoring skills 3: Very Good team player
- Educational Qualification : 16 yrs of Regular education, BE or Bachelors degree in business, information technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
.Net Full Stack Development Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Kinaxis Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.