Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Minimum 4 years of experience in SAP IQ database-based SAP applications with at least 1 to 2 years of experience in leading small to mid sized team b-Expertise in managing SAP IQ in SAP landscape with High Availability architectures on Linux c-Must have worked on Sybase Replication server implementation d-Expertise on core SAP IQ technical tasks like installation, Migration, Upgrade, DR setup , DR testing etc e-Experience in SAP IQ performance tuning for SAP systems f-Strong troubleshooting
- Technical Experience : a-Strong troubleshooting skills with proven ability to analyze and determine root cause b-Experience in ITIL processes: Incident, Problem and Change Management c-In depth knowledge of ASE versions 155 through to 160 SP03 Replication Server versions 157 160 d-Experience with Always-On an advantage e-Strong and proven experience in debugging both functional and performance issues at the database and OS layer f-Strong SQL skills primarily T-SQL g-Strong experience with shell scripting
- Professional Attributes : a - Should be good in communication b- Should be a good team player and proactive to take responsibilities c- Should have good analytical skills d- Should be good key player F- Should have Good team lead skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full-time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.