Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Work with the Solution Owner and client to define application and technical requirements as well as an acceptable architecture 2Deep technical knowledge on ServiceNow and its supporting tools 3Hands-On experience on latest version of ServiceNow 4Knowledge on Workplace management system Lead the application and technical architecture analysis, design, and implementation 5As the link between the business stakeholder and the development team, understand the projects vision and help communicat
- Technical Experience : 1Lead the Decision Making and Evaluation of solution components, as well as Build, Buy, Reuse decisions 2Ensure the technical requirements, available integration methods tie back to the established ServiceNow for Accenture platform goals and strategy 3Validate the solution with the stakeholders to ensure that the solution satisfies the requirements 4Adopt current industry and CIO software development best practices eg DevSecOps, automated build/test/deploy pipelines
- Professional Attributes : 1Good Mentoring Skills to guide different team 2Attitude to learn new technologies driving team 3Good Co-ordination collaboration skills to work with global teams
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.