Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Quality Engineer (Tester)
- Project Role Description :Enables full stack solutions through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle. Performs continuous testing for security, API, and regression suite. Creates automation strategy, automated scripts and supports data and environment configuration. Participates in code reviews, monitors, and reports defects to support continuous improvement activities for the end-to-end testing process.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A :Lead developer for area/stream ,Run technical workshops end users to define business B :Identify and resolve systems issues, Ownership of TDD for area , DevOps owners Automation C :Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating Product Testing ,UAT Support
- Technical Experience : A:Besides standard BA skills reqs mgmt , should have good experience in technology product development Azure AI Fundamentals B :Implementation of D365 Solutions Architecture ,Integration Expert optional C :Understanding of Office 365 Fundamentals optional
- Professional Attributes : A:Excellent communication skills
- Additional Information : A:Azure AI Fundamentals Certification B:D365 Solutions Architect Expert Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Kinaxis Application Developer
Performance Testing Strategy Quality Engineer (Tester)
SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.