Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Should have experience in 2 or 3 SAP implementation experience as module/integration lead in recent past of 3to 5 years, managing SAP S/4 HANA BI/BO 2:Need to have hands on experience in SAP BI/BO 3: Should have extensively for most of the professional tenure on Administrator Workbench AWB, BEx Analyzer, BEx Query Designer, Bex Web Application Designer, Lumira, BO,HANA 4 Involved in creating and maintaining Info Cubes, Classic/Advanced Data Store Objects, PSA, Info Objects, Info Areas, Multipr
- Technical Experience : 5 Monitoring knowledge for Data loading, process chains, automated jobs and able to handle all the issues related to it Data Extracting from the Source system using LO Cockpit, FI Extractors and Generic Extractions for all the types of data 6 Involved in Info Cube maintenance ie Compression, Aggregates maintenance, Roll-up for Aggregates 7 Complete automation of all BI Daily, Weekly and monthly loads Info Package Scheduling using Process Chain/jobs /Improved designs
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to work under pressure 2 Should be good with handling client 3 good communication skills 4 expert-level understanding of SAP S/4HANA BI/BO
- Educational Qualification : 16 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Candidate must be willing to work in clients location
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.