Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAS Base & Macros
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Build complex data processing pipeline in java/python using apache Beam for reading/writing data to /from Google BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Pub-Sub etc b: Write generic dataflow templates c: Schedule Dataflow jobs using Airflow with the help of Google cloud Composer
- Technical Experience : a: Should have minimum of 4 to 5 years experience in Python/Java B: Good working knowledge of GCP Ecosystem specially DataFlow C: Good knowledge of distributed data processing
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication and interpersonal skills b: Strong writing skills and stakeholder management c: Excellent problem-solving skills and mitigate technical issues
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.