Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Software Development Engineer
- Project Role Description :Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code across one or more clients. Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Person will be responsible for assessment and solution proposal for enterprise application modernization Have to analyze the legacy application, identify boundaries and come up with solutions for data layer changes in the application Person is required to understand the deployment to Application server and propose application changes to deploy in cloud environments
- Technical Experience : Expertise in Java/J2EE technologies and Architectural Patterns Hands-on experience in Java, Hibernate, Spring, EJB 30 Experience in architecture and design of enterprise applications Experience in DB2 and /or PostgreSQL Ability to assess legacy application and propose technical solution Familiarity with Cloud Deployments in at least one public cloud platform
- Professional Attributes : Overall 15 years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies Good communication skills both written and oral Proven ability to work under pressure and in demanding circumstances
- Educational Qualification : btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.