Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Requirements gathering, technical analysis, technical design and end to end configuration of product set up in Allegro/Horizon 2 Adept in handling business changes and managing client expectations 3 Provide comprehensive document of changes, coordinate user testing, user training 4 Effective management of tasks, timelines, progress reporting on tasks - Manage communication across multiple teams and be a good team player
- Technical Experience : 1 Thorough understanding of Agile and waterfall delivery methodology 2 Minimum Hands-on experience in Allegro 2 years overall 8 years in Net, WinForms /WPF, Webservices, Wcf, Design Patterns, Svn, Sql Server above 2016 etc, good software engineering skillset 3 Added Advantage Azure DevOps, Cloud and Net Core 4 Should have experience in managing an end-to-end delivery of a module 5 Strong functional understanding of Gas, power, coal, emissions/renewables trading
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate must be able to work in small teams, or alone, for project delivery 2 Candidate should be able to exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills,to deliver high quality solutions to clients 3 Candidate should be able to liaise with other support/development teams to resolve cross
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full-time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.