Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Designing and Implementing solutions that extract high volumes of data from a wide variety of source systems; B: Responsible for developing, enhancing, re-engineering maintaining web applications built with Oracle MDM C:Helping to ensure good engineering practices are adopted and used within the team; D:Working closely with stakeholders to understand the various source systems including details of their interfaces, data models and capabilities in order to design appropriate solution
- Technical Experience : a: Minimum 3 years of experience in Oracle Meter Data Management b:Candidate should be able to work independently, suggest improvements/enhancements to the system and should actively be involved in the client discussion c:Design, Develop, enhance and support new/existing interface solution as per the requirement
- Professional Attributes : A:Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines in the given time frame; B:Resource should have strong analytical skills and affinity to solve problems individually or collaboratively as a team; C:Good communication and presentation skills;
- Educational Qualification : A Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.