Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Gathering functional requirements, designing and implementing solution and unit testing Oracle BRM deliverables b: Hands-on development customization enhancements for BRM Infranet Pipleline Rating modules c: Working with different teams to triage and fix issues and resolve dependencies
- Technical Experience : a: Have 4-5 years of relevant BRM development and hands-on experience in 1 or more relevant BRM projects b: Good understanding of BRM architecture and customizing solution to meet business requirements c: Very good development configuration knowledge on Infranet and Pipeline modules including rating, billing, invoicing, subscription mgmt d: Experienced in C programming, Shell scripting and working with SQL and should be able to work independently in developing custom opcodes and modifications
- Professional Attributes : a: Good interpersonal and communication skills b: Open to learn and take up new responsibilities and challenges
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor/ Master in Engineering
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.