Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Support CW Oracle EBS implementation: providing technical and functional support for modules installed at Camping World B: Support and coordinate user acceptance testing UAT and training for specific modules C: Supporting the CW GS Oracle instance, the IT Oracle Functional Analyst position will also be part of the general applications D: assist in the development, testing, and support of other CW applications and development efforts E: Work on Oracle EBS Supply Chain Management modules R12
- Technical Experience : A: 6 plus years experience in Oracle EBS R12 required Strong preference given to those with Oracle EBS R122x B: Strong functional knowledge of Oracle EBS Order Management C: Familiar with Oracle EBS and/or SCM base tables D: 5 years experience in Oracle EBS including implementations, conversions, integrations, extensions, customizations, reporting, data warehousing and BI E: Strong knowledge of FSG / ADI, OAF, ADF, Oracle Forms F: Knowledge EBS System Administration
- Professional Attributes : A: Communication skill B: Leadership Skill C: Team Handling Skill D: Analytical skills E: Presentation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.