Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various target devices like Windows, UNIX, Databases, network and applications 2 Troubleshooting CyberArk Privileged Account Security PAS Components for operational issues 3 Experience in using CyberArk Web Service APIs Application onboarding experience using AIM 4 Exposure to PAM process frameworks and methodologies 5 Upgrade and Migration of CyberArk Privileged PAS Suite is desirable
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in deployment implementation of CyberArk Privileged Account Security infrastructure Enterprise Password Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Application Identity Manager for large scale customers 2 Should have good knowledge of CyberArk Disaster recovery and DNA 3 Strong knowledge on Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as Active Directory, ENE, SIEM and custom applications
- Professional Attributes : 1 Hands on experience in creating Safes, platforms and automatic on-boarding of accounts 2 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 3 Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.