Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Analyst: Supply Chain Operations Analytics (1 -4 years Exp)
Candidate should possess excellent quantitative skills, with an ability to work on large datasets. He / She should be able to generate actionable insights from data analysis that translate to valuable business decisions for the client.
The work would require the following:
• Handle large datasets
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and generate actionable insights
• Understand client supply chain situation/issues/problem and identify analytics solutions
• Work closely with team and client to identify and prioritize business needs
• Ability to learn different analytical tools as per business requirements
• Good written and oral communication skills
• SAS/R/Python & Machine learning
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency with MS excel, PowerPoint
• MBA/M Tech Industrial Engineering or Management /PG in Engineering or Statistics/ PhD in Operations research / optimization domain
• Supply Chain Functional experience in the area of demand forecasting/Inventory optimization/Warranty/logistics/Preventive asset management
• Big Data – Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, Scala
• Hands on experience on Supply Chain Planning Tools
• Visualization tools : Tableau / Qlik / Spotfire
• MS Excel/ Access/SQL/VBA
• Simulation: ARENA/ExtendSim/MATLAB etc
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture’s criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.