Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Services Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Should have adequate Cloud Migration Experience to drive End to end Migration Execution and Implementing 2:Ready to learn and work across technologies in AWS , AZure and GCP 3:Agile and highly adaptable for changing priorities
- Technical Experience : 1:Experience working as Linux engineer/technician 2:Primary skills are Redhat Linux or SUSE Skills in Solaris and AIX is added advantage 3:2:Very good knowledge on operating systems - Windows admin or Linux Admins or VMware, HA and Clustering builds 4:Good troubleshooting and analytical skills 5:Knowledge in terraform, Ansible, packer and PowerShell preferred 6:Knowledge in VMware, Google Cloud, AWS AZURE Any one is must 7:Experience 6 year
- Professional Attributes : 1:Communicates and convey complex ideas effectively 2:Very good presentation skills 3:Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Educational Qualification : 1:Bachelors degree 2: BE Graduate
- Additional Information : 1:Certification in LINUX SUSE or Redhat
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Microsoft Azure Automation Cloud Services Engineer
Unified Communication and Collaboration Operations Infrastructure Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.