Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Migration Engineer
- Project Role Description :Provides assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Plan, deliver, and implement application and data migration with scalable, high-performance solutions using private and public cloud technologies driving next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Develop and implement re-usable cloud Infrastructure modules and templates using DevSecOps practices Infrastructure As Code, CI/CD, Agile Work Methods, Policy-as-code, secure by design 2:Deploy and modify existing templates to deliver production grade Cloud Infrastructure 3: Contribute to architecture and design processes to ensure new services and solutions meet stakeholder requirements
- Technical Experience : 1:5-8 years of experience with cloud infrastructure engineering on AWS, Azure, or Google 2:Experience with Cloud Automation Development Tool such as Gitlab CI/CD, Terraform Cloud/Enterprise, Ansible, AWS Cloudformation, Azure DevOps, Python/Bash/Powershell Scripting 3:Knowledge of Agile/Iterative development, test-driven development 4:Mastery of collaborative software development using Git, Jira, Confluence 5:Experience implementing best practice Cybersecurity controls in cloud and CI/CD
- Professional Attributes : 1:good communication Presentation skills 2:Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE Graduate
- Additional Information : 1: Hashicorp Certification for Terraform 2: CLoud Certitication on any 1 platform Azure, GCP and AWS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.