Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution 2 Writing the code using HR ABAP and ABAP programming language on the basis of the requirement provided Able to manage Upgrade projects as a team member from ABAP front Experience in the logical database, HR mini-master integration with SuccessFactors and enhancements 3 Basic understanding on the ABAP Develo
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have experience in version/EHP upgrade to support Upgrade opportunities independently 2 Ensuring that all programs are completed in the schedule as per the clients guidelines and allocating appropriate resources to achieve this 3 Providing technical support to the end-users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered 4Resource should have mandatory Data migration experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 good in communication 2 should have team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.