Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Participate in requirements analysis 2 Develop new user-facing features 3 Build reusable code and libraries for future use, Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX
- Technical Experience : 1 Excellent Coding skills in Mendix 7x and 8x Mobile Development Knowledge using Mendix Native Features 2 Worked extensively in Mendix domain modelling, Forms, complex Microflow logic building 3 Worked extensively on app services to communicate within Mendix applications 4 Good knowledge on installation and configuration of application in public/private cloud or on premise 5 Webpage designing using HTML5, CSS3 6 Proven experience with Front End UI Design, HTML 5, CSS 3, SCSS, Vanilla JS
- Professional Attributes : a Candidate should demonstrate strong leadership, written and spoken communication skills b Candidate should also demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting Application Developer