Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Recruiters find best practices and research strategies to stay on top of the latest recruiting technology trends. Recruiting programs need to be designed to make changes at a strategic level which may include the enhancement of candidate communications the development of talent pipe-lining succession planning the optimization of recruitment channels re-evaluation of interviewing processes and the deployment of new recruitment technology.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
• Are a self-starter that will thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Are passionate about owing solutions and solving issues
• Should be able to communicate complex issues concisely
• Highly analytical –rigorous analysis to formulate business decisions
• The role supervises recruiting capabilities and oversees the recruiting process for either a large or many Operating Units, Capability Groups, Workforces or Countries with a large recruiting demand plan.
• Recruitment Manager within Talent Supply Chain TSC will be managing Initiatives for TSC Recruiting. This person will be involved in building new ideation around innovation technology new talent pools and new processes
• Drive Program management Influencing and setting up direction for the recruitment team and strive to drive value.
• Able to handle ambiguity drive change and transformation
• The Recruitment Manager will provide analytical support for key business decisions and participate in strategic planning. They will take part in our teams strategic planning and be expected to provide their voice on all aspects of the business to drive innovation and growth.
• Have a big picture view and the ability to communicate this to stakeholders across the businesses
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.