Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
On projects, you’ll play a critical role in project design and implementation, overseeing efforts on our most ambitious work. This is your opportunity to be part of the leadership team that is driving positive impact for the employees of Accenture by creating, designing and deploying experiences that enable employees to be at their best:
Some key responsibilities will be
• Work with senior business and HR leadership to understand or identify EXT needs and opportunities
• Design & lead Design Thinking workshops with our people to uncover their needs and drive innovation and impactful solutions
• Lead the synthesis of research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how to improve our employee’s experiences at Accenture
• Frame and tell the story of design and change approach. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
• Define change approaches and lead and drive the roll out of current Employee experience projects
• Partner with diverse and senior teams to expedite change and create a One Accenture experience.
• Provide project leadership from conception through to delivery to ensure impact
• True love and passion on improving the way our employee’s work and live by transforming our experiences at work
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes.
• Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design
• Strong executive stakeholder management skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders to outcome
• Proven capability to plan for and deliver large scale change programs; ability to execute implementation plans and adapt approaches for impact and pace
• Ability to create compelling and quality stakeholder and audience appropriate communications; training and digital assets.
• Able to progress numerous initiatives simultaneously
• Willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
• Bring a new perspective- Not afraid to challenge why things are being done a certain way
• Ability to see the big picture, but also focus on the details when needed
• Agile and adaptable to progress plans and materials rapidly whilst the designs evolve
• Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders to outcome
Creative & Innovative– interested in learning / researching the newest way to enable people
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted more than a year ago
USA IL - Chicago
Executive Compensation Associate Manager
Posted more than a year ago
NA Compensation Processes Associate Manager+
Posted more than a year ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.