Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Full Stack Engineer
- Project Role Description :Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Build Data Pipeline to Transform and Ingest data from various Sources 2 Accommodate Data bricks Pipelines with ADF , Monitor End to End Pipeline execution 3 Orchestrate /Schedule Data Pipelines Near Realtime Based On Events
- Technical Experience : Work with other Azure Managed resources Event Hub, Event Grid, Data Lake , Storage Services ,Azure SQL DB, Synapse Azure Function Apps as and when required
- Professional Attributes : Use CI/CD pipelines for Release management, Build ARM templates, Terraform
- Educational Qualification : Full time Be or B tech with minimum 7 years of experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Xamarin Application Developer
Microsoft Azure Data Services Application Developer
Microsoft Power BI Application Developer