• Help execute month-end and quarter-end closing & reporting activities
• Responsible for execution of timely & accurate Financial Reporting, delivering the variances for actual results vs. forecast/budget & assisting in preparation of Key MIS reports
• Preparation & presentation of reports and Dashboards for various stakeholders that provides them with closing & reporting issues, final numbers, Risks & Opportunities, SLAs etc.
• Work closely with other F&A towers like PTP to resolve Purchase Order & invoicing related issues, making sure the process is compliant with organization’s expectation.
• Work with business operations, and other key stakeholders to generate requested reporting output & help in meeting corporate deadlines.
• Execute continuous process improvement
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.