Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Master Data Management & Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Requirement gathering, working with business and technical team 2 Design and involvement in preparing functional specifications for Technical phase 3 Review functional design and development of master data related interfaces, enhancement, load program, report and workflow in MDG ECC system Provide strategy for integration between different SAP ECC, MDG and non-SAP systems to ensure the integrity of master data Incident/ SR/ CR Management
- Technical Experience : 1:Hands-on experience leading data definitions development, data quality improvements, data model updates 2: Expertise in Implementation of SAP MDG Solution for masters like Material and MM Functional Knowledge 3: Experience in SAP MDG EhP6 MDG 7/8/9 4: Expert knowledge in activation and configuration of the MDG modules components 5: SAP MDG Workflow, configuration, data model extensions, custom dev, Functional testing knowledge 6: Solution Manager and ServiceNow knowledge
- Professional Attributes : 1: Collaboration skill- Collaborating with cross functional teams comprised of client groups, project teams and IT organizations
- Educational Qualification : 1: MBA/BTech/BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.