Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle HCM Cloud Core HR
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Understand business requirements and create technical design for RICEW components Develop, review and perform unit testing for RICEW components Responsible for migration of RICEW components to instances Assist in troubleshooting issues and perform bug fixes Able to communicate effectively with onshore and business teams
- Technical Experience : Around 6 years of experience in Oracle HCM Technical projects Worked on Oracle HCM Modules Core HR, Benefits, OTL, Payroll, Compensation Good knowledge on Functional concepts and hands on experience of designing/modifying Fast Formulas, Elements Worked on at least one implementation project Hands on experience of designing Interfaces for Integrations, OTBI Reports, Templates, BI Publisher, SQL Queries, Tables, Workflows
- Professional Attributes : Strong communication and inter personal skills Team management experience with ability to lead by example
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MBA/MCA/MS from a Tier 1 /2 institute
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.