Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,Apigee
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Work closely with a team of architect, developers and engineers to assist with project deliverables 2: Ensuring coding standards are set as high as is reasonable, and includes documentation, unit-testing, and deployment 3: Mentoring less experienced developers
- Technical Experience : 1 : Six Years of experience in API Gateway, Spring Boot, Microservices, Open Shift, Kibana, Junit 2 : Experience in AWS 3 : Experience in working with GIT, GIT Bash 4 : Hands on experience in Devops CI/CD 5 : AWS cloud certification will be preferred
- Professional Attributes : 1: Must Have Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required 2: Must Have Flexibility to work and meet the project timelines Ability to work under pressure 3:Must be good in problem-solving skills and identify solutions based on written procedures/guideline
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors in any discipline
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.