Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Able to Develop, Enhance and Manage Identity Management application by understanding criticality of such crucial application and able to provide support for any fixes B: Working experience in ISVA
- Technical Experience : A: ISAM or ISVA Previously known as Tivoli Access Manager Knowledge of Policy server, Object space, LDAP and WebSEAL Group management, Junction management, Policy and Object Management etc
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication and Interpretation skills
- Educational Qualification : A: BE or Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Static Application Security Testing (SAST) Security Architect
Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Security Architect
CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management Security Architect