Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Own the overall solution blueprint and roadmap, work closely with clients to articulate business problems and translate them into an appropriate solution design.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills :API Management,Integration Architecture Blueprint & Design Solutions,Oracle SOA BPEL Process Manager
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Install, configure, patch and maintain Oracle RDBMS software Manage and support clustered databases 2: Assist with applications support as necessary Conduct appropriate change, performance and capacity management 3: Drives continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, availability 4: Responsible for the technical direction, issues, architecture, technical integration and technical service levels for a group of technologies
- Technical Experience : 1: Involved in design by creating process flow diagrams, requirement gathering 2: Expertise in Design, Installation, Configuration, Maintenance and Monitoring of Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB and Weblogic domains in clustering environment Performance tuning if needed 3: Good design knowledge of Oracle Fusion SOA suite 4: Good understanding of API design, SOAP, XML, XSLT, JSON 5: Enterprise Integration Design experience
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Team Player 2: Good Communication skill 3: Good Presentation skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.