Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Organization: Accenture Applied Intelligence
Position: CDM – DS
YOUR ROLE: Analytics Capability – Customer Analytics – CDM –Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at Accenture.com
Accenture Applied Intelligence
Accenture Applied Intelligence, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture AI applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture AI provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/applied-intelligence-index.
Digital analytics Manager is responsible to help the clients with analytics solution. He/she should be strong in analytics fundamentals and should have good hands on experience working with the following:
• Develop a clear understanding of client’s business issue to inform the best approach to the problem.
• Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
• Adopt a clear and systematic approach to complex issues (i.e. A leads to B leads to C). Analyze relationships between several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipate obstacles and identify a critical path for a project
• Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using SQL
• Deliver products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions. Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more.
• Strong people management skills- work with other team members and make deliberate efforts to keep others up to date. Delegate and guide the team members towards the completion of the tasks/ project.
• Establish a consistent and collaborative presence with clients and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues.
• MSc/MPhil. in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics / Engineering Degree from Top Colleges in India or Abroad.
Must Have Skills:
• 8-10 years of experience in analytics teams solving problems for top global companies.
• Minimum 2 years of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or any other cloud-based platform experience
• Hands on experience in build and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning using following techniques – Statistical Algorithms
o Supervised Learning: Linear regression, Binary Classification Model (Logistic, Random Forest, XGBoost, SVM etc.)
o Unsupervised Learning: Segmentation (Cluster Analysis), Recommender System etc.
o Deep Learning: ANN, RNN, LSTM etc.
o Experience in structured and unstructured data
• Strong Python, SQL skills. Experience with SQL preferred (In traditional DBs such as Oracle, TD, MS SQL)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate i
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.