Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Role: Data Engineering Senior Analyst (CL 10)
• Coordinate with analysts, business stakeholders and others for understanding the requirements and drafting the appropriate solutions
• Connecting to Data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Required Processing/ Reporting/ Business Intelligence
• Executing batch jobs on our custom-built computing cluster or any standard ETL tools or using custom code in SQL or Java or Python.
• Designing data schemas/stores and data pipelines for storing and processing of different kind of structured and unstructured data sets like transaction data, review data, video feeds, process data, email data, social feed data and many more
• Working closely with our backend engineering team to build a robust suite of libraries for extracting and manipulating data for our apps.
• Create libraries for data quality assurance and data sanity checks
• Translating Data into informative visuals and reports
• Develop dashboards and reports using SQL, DAX, MDX within Power BI or other Dashboarding tools
• Independently develop infrastructure and set up CI/CD
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in Data warehousing concepts and ETL capabilities
• Good understanding of Cloud Technologies.
• Proficiency in any of the cloud offerings - AWS, GCP or Azure
• Experience with implementation of RLS (Row level security) for access based on user roles.
• Proficiently in ETL tools like Informatica, Talend, Alteryx and Visualization tools like PowerBi, Tableau and Qlikview
• Specific experience with embedding and filtering PowerBi dashboards/reports within other Applications will be a big plus.
• Industry experience in Spark
• BE/B.Tech or postgraduate in Computer Applications or IT
• Experience with both SQL degree and other no-SQL databases.
Experience – 3 - 5 years
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.