Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Title: High Tech – SAP S/4 HANA Finance Functional Consultant
Career Level: Consultant
Workforce: Management Consulting
• To bring industry knowhow, process design expertise, extensive SAP S/4 HANA capabilities, innovation and grasp of best practices to our clients in the High Tech industry to deliver business value.
• To work with leading High-Tech account teams and Global Platform Leadership to identify and convert opportunities, deliver / manage complex engagements and work with / motivate disparate teams to meet business goals
• Work may require extensive travel to client site for project work across geographies
• Project Delivery:
o Bring to the table strong functional understanding of SAP S/4 HANA Finance and High Tech Industry specific Finance process expertise (e.g. New GL, Asset Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Financial Closing, FSCM, Costing, Profitability Analysis etc.)
o Support delivery of large complex project implementations as an SAP S/4 HANA Finance Functional consultant across Pre-Implementation, Implementation and Post-Implementation Phases
o Hands on experience of Central Finance is a must. Overall knowledge of Simple Finance is required.
• Business Development:
o Identify and convert opportunities by developing relationships with High Tech Key Account Teams and SAP Platform Leadership and grow new networks
o Harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to help account teams in solutioning for new projects/extensions
o Contribute to demand generation, support team building and in keeping them chargeable on client projects
Reports to: Sr. Management and/or Client Leads
External Relationships: Clients, Third party vendors, suppliers, agencies
Education: MBA (Tier-1), BE/BTech (Tier-1)
Technical certifications: SAP S/4 HANA Certification (Functional Consulting)
Project Management: PMP or Prince 2 (Good to have)
Work Experience: 5+ years’ experience in High Tech industry
4+ years’ experience of delivering SAP S/4 HANA projects
Prior experience of working in a top-tier global consulting firm / Top SI preferred
Work Requirements: 75-80% travel within and outside India may be necessary
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Deep Functional Consulting experience in SAP S/4 HANA Finance and hands-on experience of Central Finance (mandatory) and FSCM
• Hands on functional experience of SAP FI (GL, AP, AR, AA, Banking and Integration with SD & MM) and SAP CO (COPA, CEA, CCA, PCA, IO) and FSCM
• Minimum 3 end-to-end implementation experience in SAP S/4 HANA Finance with at least 1 of them in a client facing role.
• High Tech industry (e.g. Semiconductor, Consumer Tech, Enterprise Tech, Network Equipment, Medical Equipment) specific Finance process expertise (e.g. New GL, Asset Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Financial Closing, FSCM.).
• Ability to do As-Is Process Assessment, To-Be Process Design
• Ability to do fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRP), write business cases and Value Architect (assess Value Potential of a transformation program and link technology delivery with business benefits)
• Experience of doing functional design of Finance RICEFW and ability to propose standard SAP best practice solution to common High-Tech industry practices.
• Strong oral communication skills and writing skills - experience of producing high caliber reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
• Develop Assets/Accelerators
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Participating in RFP discussions and estimating under guidance from a Bid Lead
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.