Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Information security for the Advanced Technology Centers India (ATCi)
1. Project information security (IS) assessments are our bread and butter. As an IS professional, your first step into the big bad world of risk assessments will involve conducting IS assessments for technology delivery projects across India advanced technology centers. You will check if the project is meeting Accenture standard and the client’s security requirements.
The risks that you identify are super important to keep Accenture and our client’s data safe, it will ensure that Accenture is compliant with what was agreed in the client contracts, your reports will provide leadership with information based on which they can take those big decisions on important IS stuff.
2. We are super proud of the fact that Accenture is the biggest company of its size that is globally ISO27001 certified (the academy awards equivalent for IS standards) and the LSS team is responsible for maintaining this hallowed certificate. 3rd party auditors descend on us every year to make sure that we are still worthy of the certificate, so we’ve got to be on our toes always and keep everything shipshape. As part of this you will be carrying out a bunch of activities such as
a. Making sure (via assessments) that the nice folks at support functions such as Workplace, HR, IT, Finance, Legal, Procurement etc. are compliant with ISO27001 security requirements.
b. Working with various data and asset owners to ensure that they are doing what they are supposed to, to safeguard assets and data under their care.
c. ATCI wide risk assessments to report any risks that can mess up Accenture business goals and then monitoring these risks to make sure that they’re fixed.
d. You will get opportunities to think out-of-the-box box and innovate to get all of our Accenture folk in India as IS literate as possible. In the past we’ve done super fun stuff such as plays, live bay sessions, give infosec gyan during new joiner orientation sessions, contribute to designing screensavers and posters etc – the sky is the limit!
3. We also need to stay compliant to certain other regulatory requirements and those have their scheduled assessments and activities too.
4. Remember point 1? where we spoke about checking if the project teams are doing the right stuff? Well, quite often their clients decide to pay a visit to audit if everything is in order here or decide if they want to give us more business. This is the high adrenalin stuff where we as the LSS team represent Accenture information security and support the delivery folk to face the client auditors.
You will report to an LSS Team Lead and will interface with multiple external stakeholders including and not limited to delivery leads, corporate function POCs, client and 3rd party auditors etc.
1. You need to have a genuine interest in the information security domain and have the spunk and drive to make a positive difference in the organization – on ground. The exponential adoption of technology in all aspects of life has made Information Security or Cybersecurity domain one of the fastest growing domains with a huge supply-demand skill deficit (= usually more moolah :P) estimated to reach 3.5 million unfulfilled positions by 2021 (Forbes.com)
2. We work as a team and therefore you need to be a high-performer who get on well with others, collaborate well and be a good team player. No room here for a lone wolf. Keep in mind that our role involves interfacing with multiple business stakeholders therefore you need to be able to get along well with these senior leaders too.
3. Goes without saying that good communication skills both written and spoken are quintessential to doing well as this job.
4. The LSS team is truly a high-performance team and information security is one of the fastest changing domains in IT. You should have the ability to learn, adapt and evolve
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.