Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Skill/Operating Group EVT – DDC Level Analyst/Consultant
Location Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore Travel Percentage Minimal 0 to 20%
And Responsibilities: • The role is a high impact, high visibility role that leads to tip of the spear work for Accenture, has opportunities to interact and work with Accenture leadership across organization boundaries, gives visibility and understanding of operational level integrities and issues of clients across industries.
• Asset Building: Create analytical models with emphasis on predicative and prescriptive analytics using Accenture’s proprietary database. Support creation of visual graphics to adequately analyze historical data.
• Client Delivery Support: Support delivery activities (customizations and client specific statistical models) for selected benchmarking projects.
• Operations/Maintenance Support: Continues improvement and enhancement of statistical tools and models.
Qualifications: • B-tech or Masters (relevant post-graduate degree, such as Masters in Statistics or Economics preferred)
• Certification in Big Data
Experience: • 2 to 5 years of experience in Data Analytics and Interpretation, Big Data Analytics.
• 2-5 years of experience on analytical tools like SAS, R, Tableau, etc.
• Desirable to be well-versed in Finance/HR/IT/Procurement processes with 2 to 3 years of experience.
Key Competencies and Skills: • Must understand and be proficient in econometric or statistical modeling and analysis techniques such as regression analysis, hypothesis testing, multivariate statistical analysis, etc.
• Proficient in Statistical analysis with significant experience in any of the data visualization and analytical tools like R, SAS, SPSS, Minitab, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
• Strong analytical skills, with ability to analyze large volumes of data, interpret the trends and produce results.
• Expert proficiency in MS Excel (VBA Knowledge a plus)
Required Soft Skills:
• Candidate should be self-motivated with strong analytical and communication skills
• Analytical and problem-solving mind set. Should be able to work with large data from multiple data sources.
• Strong inter-personal skills with ability to connect with leadership
• Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.