Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Area: Contact Center Transformation Job Title: Manager, Utilities Energy Retail & Customer Service
Location: Gurgaon/ Mumbai/ Bengaluru Travel Required: Yes
Level: 7 Position Type: Full Time
Industry Experience Utilities Years of Experience 10 - 14 years
• To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Utilities industry to deliver business value.
• To work with leading Utilities clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage Utility Contact Center transformation initiatives and integrate customer solutions to meet changing business challenges
• Leverage expertise and experience in Contact Center transformation to design, implement and deliver enhanced capabilities for Utilities Customer Service teams
• Lead and support large retail transformation projects, leveraging Utilities domain knowledge and tool experience.
Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
• Minimum Experience of 4 - 5 years in improving contact center operations with overall experience of 7+ years
• Understanding & experience in IVR optimization, call containment/ deflection, channel analytics, call volume reduction, AHT optimization is must
• Experience with defining the contact center technology roadmap and implementation of Contact Center solutions like Genesys, Avaya, Cisco is preferred
• Good to have experience with implementing Visual IVR & virtual agents
• Good to have understanding of end to end Utility retail process across Acquisition, Move-in & Move-out, Credit and Collection, Billing and Payment processes
• Good to have experience in Digital Marketing, B2B Customer Experience and Pricing
• Domain experience in electricity, gas or water utilities industries in UK/US market will be added advantage
• Experience in identifying & managing business requirements, process design, prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations
• Strong analytical and communication skills, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking and situational adaptation of these skills
• Program management experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programs
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and lead & manage large teams in a distributed consulting model
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Education: MBA (Tier 1), Relevant accreditation for Utilities industry
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.