Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Skill/Operating Group Capability Network, Utilities Job Title Executive, Utilities Industry Technical Architect
Location Gurgaon/Mumbai Travel Required Yes
Level: 7 Position Type: Full Time
Industry Experience Utilities Years of Experience 10-16 years
And Responsibilities: Working closely with our clients in Utilities, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Overseeing the production and implementation of solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure / application architecture, development and operating models
• Helping to integrate large-scale systems involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
• business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
• Developing our offerings and assets
• Mentoring and developing our people
Qualifications: • Bachelor Degree
• MBA Degree from Tier-1 College (Preferable)
• Minimum of 7-10 years large scale consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies
• Exposure to Utilities is required
Experience: • Business case : Experience in articulating business value and developing the business case for migrating to cloud.
• SAP HANA S/4 Solution Design: Able to drive the business need discussions and able to map the requirements to SAP S/4 HANA system and design the process. Good knowledge and understanding of SAP Technical architecture. Good knowledge and understanding on SAP to Cloud Migration
• Cloud Assessment: Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, Cloud operating model design, Business case development, TCO and vendor evaluation
• Cloud Architecture: Develop hybrid cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations, Microservices architecture and Hybrid cloud integration architecture
• Cloud Migration - Plan and manage cloud migrations, including validating application dependencies, ability to coordinate across different stakeholders, deliver cloud migration roadmaps and manage execution from a cloud project management perspective.
• Cloud Deployment Hybrid Cloud architecture design, integration and security,
Experience in -
• Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, , experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
• Deployment architecture of SaaS / PaaS (Salesforce, SAP, MS, Oracle)
• Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
• Experience in working with large US and UK&I clients (Preferred)
• Cloud architect certified (Azure, AWS etc.)
Key Competencies and Skills: • Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
• The ability to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market.
• Strong knowledge of technology trends across Utilities and digital and how the SAP S/4 HANA solution can be applied to address problems and opportunities.
• Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
• Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
• Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
• Capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward thinking view of the market.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
• Demonstrated ability to develop younger talent and build a high performing team.
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.