Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Logistical Details • Experience: 10+ years of Industry Experience
• Location: India (Gurugram preferred)
• Full time
• Start: July 1, 2020
Role Description Looking for Self-Driven and Seasoned Manager with exceptional skills in coordinating, organizing and supporting execution of transformations/improvements in PLM Programs for our clients and to build and grow Engineering and R&D Digitization team.
As Senior Manager/Manager in Engineering and R&D Digitization, will need to work closely with leadership to define and deliver in the areas of PLM Enablement, BOM Management, Master Data Management and Digital Twin & Thread
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead Engineering and R&D Transformation Programs to drive Innovation and Process Enablement for the Clients
• Lead and Curate relevent assets, offering in PLM Enablement, Integrated BOM, Product & Engineering Master Data Management and Digital Twin and Thread areas and develop and execute Go To Market for the same along with Leadership
• In-depth understanding of Product Data Management and able to drive Product Journey with capabilities in defining PLM Roadmap, Process Design, Value Realization and PLM Maturity Assessment areas
• Experience in Master/Material Data Management and Data Migration Tools and solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways.
• Enabling transformation in R&D utilizing the SAP PLM capabilities by creating business processes for Package/Product design, Bill of Material Management, Engineering Change Management, Product Research, Simulations, Prototyping, Product Testing (qualitative & quantitative) and supplier integration.
Preferred Experience • Experience of working in PLM, BOM, Master Data Management and Digital Twin and Thread space
• Expert in SAP PLM, Process Excellence, Data Governance, Digital Transformations and shaping end to end Engineering Transformations
• Concrete experience leading complex PLM Solution Design across multiple industries
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• Analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
• Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others.
• General Manager / owner mentality, work closely with Team to deliver
Key Skills • At least 10 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 7 years of experience in SAP PLM Packages (PDM functional knowledge and configuration, PPM, Master Data, EBOM, PS) with strong functional and implementation knowledge as well as general Project Management and Customer Management skills.
• At least 6 years of industry experience with SAP PLM package implementations which includes strong knowledge in configuration, Agile architecture and all its components.
• Experience in Classification Migration, Master Data Cleansing and Engineering Master Data experience is preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience in Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• Project Management Experience with strong communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to work in Global Environment using Onshore Offshore model
• Sensitivity and skill at working with different cultures and styles
• Rapidly learn and apply new engineering technologies and exposure to other PLM tools
• Engineering background with MBA preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.