Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 512,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Ready for the next step on your career journey? Industry X.0—the evolution of the fourth Industrial Revolution—is creating exciting opportunities for you to make your mark, leading industrial transformation. Join our team and enable our clients to embrace cyber-physical production, accelerate innovation and drive growth. Visit us at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/industryx0-index
Role: Manager (Digital Manufacturing) - Consumer Goods and Service Industry
Preferred Experience :
• 10+ years of industry / consulting experience with 5+ years of proven experience in leading large scale digital manufacturing strategy & implementation projects in Consumer goods & services companies
• Strong functional knowledge of consumer manufacturing value chain with ability to identify and quantify business cases impacting the P&L and/or balance sheet for manufacturing or supply chain use cases
• Hands on experience in Industry 4.0 technologies : Internet of Things, AR/VR, Edge Analytics, Blockchain, Manufacturing Control Tower , AGVs, , 3D Printing, Computer vision, APS, Robotics, etc.
• End to End experience of implementing smart manufacturing solution on IOT Platforms like (Microsoft Azure, AWS, SAP Leonardo, PTC etc.) is a must
• Good understanding of IT-OT architecture (ISA 95 architecture), data lakes, plant automation, plant network, security protocols and industry standards
• Experience with Advance analytics is considered as a plus
• Experienced in managing large teams, multi-stakeholder environments and complex digital projects engagements with a preferred global exposure
• Strong analytical and problem solving skill with demonstrated commitment to quality client service
• An MBA from a Tier 1 B School and certifications of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, APICS CSCP, IOT Platform, Advance analytics certification will be an added advantage
Key Responsibilities of the role may include:
• Sales & Business Development: Responsible for developing new business, driving sales by participating and leading end to end sales origination to conversion process.
• Client Delivery: Delivery oversight on client engagements, manage relationships with client leadership, coach teams and deliver compelling and net new offerings while creating significant stakeholder value. Managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
• Practice Development: Reimagine, build, and transform client business and operations by developing cutting edge assets, tool and methodologies, development of PoV’s, research, white papers, support development of Go-to-market offerings.
• People Development: Manage and mentor talented teams of consultants and deep technologists supporting, providing input and guidance into the talent strategy and actively participate in engagement, capability development activities.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
• The individual must be self-starter, high-performance achiever, someone who has led teams and has demonstrated experience of delivering cross-functional projects
• This individual must be comfortable working and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
• Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients at all levels of the organization – from the shop floor to the board room
• The individual should be passionate in functioning amongst highly diverse consulting firm
• The individual should have an entrepreneurial mindset, be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
• Comfort with travel (up to 80% of time)
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.