Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Summary • Experience: Industry or Technology Consulting Experience
• Location: India (any location)
• Full time
• Start: July 1, 2020
Role Description Looking for Self-Driven and Seasoned Consultant with exceptional skills in product platforms, platform architecture & engineering excellence to help our client achieve their business plan, create new business models for their platforms & drive the right kind of engineering innovation required for success.
Products & Platforms Engineering and Modernization, will need to work closely with leadership to define and deliver consulting services in the areas of Digital Product Management, Platform Engineering & Agile Excellence.
Prior experience in Software Product Management, Engineering Management and Platform Architecture is desired. Track record of delivering large scale transformations internally or as a service provider is huge plus.
Prefer candidates who have worked in Management/Technology consulting & engineering services background.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leading Product & Platform Engineering solution development to drive growth for Accenture’s clients.
• Build & curate offerings, material, tools in Platform Engineering, Product Management & Platform Data Management.
• Design & execute measurable go-to-market activities & initiatives aligned with the objectives of the business group.
• Own & manage key stakeholder relationships with global offering leaders in the areas of Platform Engineering.
• Building the capability of the team in areas of Product Management, Agile Engineering, Data Platforms & Delivery
• Delivering high-impact client solutions by bringing together offerings with a clear understanding of the client problem statement.
• Owning & growing the consulting business in areas mentioned above.
• Contributing positively to the leadership group of Product & Platform Engineering.
Preferred Experience • Experience of working in Technology Product Management, Software Engineering, Software Architecture, Solution Design & Engineering Delivery Management.
• Proven track record of delivering high-impact, high-visibility engagements for large Communications & Media, Software Platforms, High Tech or Engineering clients.
• Techno-functional expert in software development, microservices, cloud enablement, platform design, systems integration.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• Analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
• Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others.
• General Manager / owner mentality, work closely with Team to deliver
Key Skills • Minimum 10 years of experience in Technology Consulting, Product/Software Platforms, Platform Architecture/Design
• At least 7 years’ experience in working with technology platforms or platform companies.
• Outstanding written & spoken communication skills and experience of working with cross-cultural leaders & stakeholders.
• Excellent problem solving & root cause analysis skills.
• Excellent project management & stakeholder management skills.
• At least 5 years of solution design skills is desired.
• Ability to work in Global Environment using Onshore Offshore model
• Sensitivity and skill at working with different cultures and styles
• Engineering background with MBA preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA WA - Seattle
USA IL - Chicago
Healthcare Customer Engagement Payer Customer Service Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Risk Adjustment Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.