Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Avanade Inc is a progressive technology consulting organization and the joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture designed to rapidly deliver business-critical solutions built from Microsoft technologies. Our goal is to be the world's premier technology integrator. Based in Seattle, we enjoy unprecedented access to Microsoft's development laboratories and continually train our people on the latest Microsoft products and technologies. Avanade creates value for its customers by capitalizing on the advanced capabilities of the Microsoft platform to build customized scalable solutions. You can find more about Avanade at www.avanade.com.
Position: Analyst & Senior Analyst -Avanade Client Financial Management
Job role would include
• Opportunity support - Prepare and/or review costing and pricing scenarios for consulting contract
• Liaising with onshore CFM to ensure job codes are setup on a timely basis
• Detailed expense reports on a project by project basis being prepared and sent to onshore finance on a prompt and regular basis
• Manage expenses: review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses
• Ensuring resources have a valid code before they start working on any project/ engagement
• Flagging up with the relevant regions if a new job code is required
• Ensuring timely & accurate time recording; Establish reconciliation processes
• Producing weekly staffing report and reconciling total headcount numbers with forecast
• Liaise with Accenture/IDC managers to provide an accurate forecast; Mid month analysis/monitoring of projects to improve financial forecasts
• Assist onshore PM’s in analyzing variances to forecast, reports etc
• Prepare internal reports: financial statements, budget to actual comparison, margin, recovery analysis, non-billable expenses, etc. Distribute reports to appropriate audience etc:
• Ensure compliance to Accenture financial policies and procedures
• Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP
• Execute/establish an Accenture time reporting process: determine time reporting method and establish a time report collection and audit process
• Perform forecast management activities (input collection, processing, reasonableness validation, interpretation and report creation
• Works with Delivery to ensure that all projects are invoiced correctly and on-time.
• Works with the CFM Lead and the Service Center team to confirm all Customer invoices get paid on time, and deals with Delivery and/or Business Development if any issue with an invoice arises
• Works with Delivery organization and with the CFM lead ensuring regional compliance of policies and internal controls, mainly contract checklists and revenue recognition policies.
• Prepares the ATMs (Accounting Treatment Memos) for review for direct projects
• Works with Project Managers to monitor engagement profitability
• As needed, develops and prepares engagement-specific financial reports for client management.
• Provides guidance to Project Managers with respect to financial reporting concepts, key financial metrics, etc.
• Works with the CFM lead to provide appropriate engagement-specific financial data for regional budgets and forecasts.
• May work with an offshore team that deals with the posting of the invoices and/or other OTC activities
• Completes detailed monthly close activities for projects in scope and presents to manager for review.
• Timely delivery of Ad-hoc requests
• Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner
• Maintain security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents
• Develop a good knowledge of structured delivery processes, standards, guidelines and document formats
• Work closely with Finance personnel on
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.