Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network (CN). Over 3,000 Strategy & Consulting professionals are a part of the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations across the globe, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise, and leveraging the power of One Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
If you are highly motivated, and self-driven individual of strong professional and academic pedigree, seeking a highly professional and dynamic environment where you can learn, grow and network with the smartest and the brightest talent in the Insurance Strategy & Consulting space, Capability Network Insurance is the right place for you. Our practitioners challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives, and conceive increasingly innovative solutions for our clients on a daily basis.
• Practice Alignment: Insurance - Strategy & Consulting Capability Network
• Level: Manager/ Consultant
• Location: India (Bangalore/ Gurugram)
• Experience: 5-10 years of Insurance Industry or Strategy/ Technology Consulting Experience
• Travel: Anywhere between 0 and 100%, depending on the client/ project requirements
• Start Date: At the earliest
Insurance Practice Overview:
Insurance is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture and Capability Network (CN). We use our Industry experience, and AI, cloud and other transformative technologies to help P&C insurers, life carriers and reinsurers improve their core operations, develop new sources of revenue growth, and pivot successfully to 'the new'. We also assist them to become more relevant to customers, more agile, and more secure in the face of cyber-threats. In short, we are helping equip them to thrive in a much more dynamic future. Visit us at https://www.accenture.com/in-en/industries/insurance-index.
• Insurance in Capability Network is a vibrant team with diverse industry expertise and functional skills, and is spread across India and Poland. Our capabilities span across the insurance value chain for both P&C & life insurance, and we have successfully delivered transformative Strategy & Consulting engagements in North America, Europe and Growth Markets around Distribution, Underwriting, Claims, Customer Service, CX, Analytics, Op Model Design, Cost transformation, Growth Strategy, Go-To-Market, Post Merger Integration, Tech Strategy & Implementation, Platform Implementation, Shared Services Transformation, Intelligent Operations, Automation, etc.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Industry X - Software Engineering Advisory Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
Federal - US Refugee Service Delivery Lead
USA CA - Sacramento
Digital Analytics Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.