Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Developing and managing relationships with Client stakeholders
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our technology driven solutions across value chain
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Overseeing the project's financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to the budget, spending, and cost changes
- Partner with Finance teams in negotiating, structuring, and quoting renewal contracts for the highest possible renewal rates
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement on a monthly-quarterly basis, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Manage Digital projects, and day to day activities. Ensure timely delivery of the project by regular reporting structures and effective client engagement.
- Contribute to project plans, creative input on content, ideas responsible for the success and renewals of the Projects /Business
- Contact customers throughout the life cycle to identify potential growth opportunities
- Have knowledge of technology projects delivery
- 10+ years of experience in technology delivery or sales
- Successful track-record managing deals with Clients in India as well as global
- Bachelor's level degree + MBA
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- Strong computer skills, including ERP, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.