Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
• Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel) and SAP/BR experience
• Must display initiative and ability to multi-task
• Ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizational levels
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to work across all time zones and cultures due to global nature of the role
• Be enthusiastic and willing to work across a broad range of areas
• Fluency in English
• Financial planning, analysis, Infrastructure Capital and reporting role for the Geographic Services & Global Functions organizations
• Responsible for executing monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting, annual planning and other accounting processes
• Ad-hoc projects as needed
• Generate monthly reporting pack including Executive, Management & specific reports;
• Understand individual markets and business conditions within each geography to generate trend and variance analysis
• Build working relationship with local teams
• Execute the annual plan and quarterly financial forecasts involving the development and maintenance of tools, consolidation and analysis of submissions
• Monitor internal controls and processes with a view for process improvement
• Prepare and distribute the Monthly Processing calendar
• Month end close activities including billing cycle
• Assist the Specialist in the research and resolution of reporting and analysis process questions relating to the SAP system and other reporting tools
• Create ad hoc financial reports as needed
• This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Client Financial Management Analyst - Dallas
Client Financial Mgmt Summer Analyst - Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Finance Contract Closeout Analyst
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.