Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
JOB SUMMARY(bullet points):
• Incumbent will support the team in carrying out various compliance agenda, which entails good understanding/exp. of Compliances under Finance laws (GST etc.), various Labour legislations, HR, Health & Safety Laws, IT Laws, etc. & support in Spot checks of various functions across entity.
• This would entail an effective collaboration with various Stakeholders.
• To have an expert knowledge on MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (bullet points):
• Work on Statutory Compliance under various Labour, Human Resource, Environmental, and Health & Safety Enactments across India with emphasis to Contract Labour Act.
• Handling and managing periodical Client Labour and Social audits across India. Represent Accenture in Client audits, Labour Inspections etc.
• Coordinate with Statutory Authorities, Government departments, Legal Consultants etc.
• Prepare and disseminate Periodical Management Reports
• Drafting of Notices, Response to Notes of Inspection received from Statutory Authorities, Clients etc.
• Maintenance of Statutory Records & Registers under the Labour related, Human resource related and other enactments,
• Filing of various periodical returns before due date
• Interpreting on the matters arising during course of Statutory and non-statutory compliances.
• Interact with people from other departments and communicate with them the issues related to compliance and to ensure necessary checks are in place.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
• Advanced degree in Law/ MSW/Labour Laws.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS(bullet points):
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Statutory Compliance, dealing with Indian Labour legislations and other laws applicable to IT/ITES establishments.
• Strong collaboration skills across functions
• Sound knowledge of general corporate legal, compliance & Business Practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices.
• Able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in using Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
• Works collaboratively with stakeholders – Legal, HR, Finance, workplace, Business etc.
• Ability to manage huge volume of data / payroll / etc
• Excellent drafting skills.
• Candidate should have positive attitude, must be a team player
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.