Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Solutions Analytics team comprises professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise as data scientists and deploy analytics to business problems. We also provide access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines, including Financial Services, Communication Media and Technology, Products -CPG/ Retail, Supply Chain & Operations. As a result, we are able to apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive and effective strategy.
Key Responsibilities Key Responsibilities:
Solutions AI Manager is responsible to help the clients with analytics solution. He/she should be strong in analytics fundamentals and should have good hands on experience working with the following:
• Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using SQL
• Develop a clear understanding of client’s business issue to inform the best approach to the problem.
• Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
• Adopt a clear and systematic approach to complex issues (i.e. A leads to B leads to C). Analyze relationships between several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipate obstacles and identify a critical path for a project
• Deliver products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions. Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more. Work with other team members and make deliberate efforts to keep others up to date.
• Support, monitor and manage all aspects of daily activities with
o Audience Segmentation
o Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
o Root-cause analysis
• Establish a consistent and collaborative presence with clients and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues.
Must Have Skills:
• 12-14 years of experience in analytics teams solving problems for top global companies.
• Hands on experience in build and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning using following techniques – Statistical Algorithms (preferred in sequence)
o Segmentation (Cluster Analysis)
o Exploratory Analytics (T-tests)
o Multivariate Regression (Logistic, OLS, GLM etc.)
o Decision Trees
• Experience with SQL preferred
o Traditional DB’s – Oracle, TD, Sybase, MS SQL, Win SQL
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people.
Good To Have Skills:
• Experience with Python & SQL preferred
• Ability of Visual story-telling with BI & Visualization Tools (Tableau/Spotfire, Cognos, Business Objects) is preferred.
• Experience using digital & statistical modeling software (one or more) – R, Revo R (Preferred), SAS Basic & Enterprise Miner (Preferred), SQL (Preferred), SPSS
Any of the Big Data querying language (Hive, PIG, Hadoop, etc.)
Relationships Candidate Dependent
• MSc/MPhil. in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics / Engineering Degree from Top Colleges in India or Abroad.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.