Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Talent Fulfillment Senior Manager
The Talent Fulfillment Senior Manager is responsible for leading all Demand and Supply actions for the Business. He/she would be main person working with the Business Leader to chart the growth of Business Unit. Talent Fulfilment Senior Manager will work with all Business stakeholders, Human Resources and all partners to comprehensively chart and lead the Demand and Supply decisions and actions for the Business Unit.
This role is important from the point of view of Business in terms of growth perspective and for Employees in terms of next career path. The person would need to develop and have deep understanding of Business needs, Business Operating models, technical skills, different channels of Supply like Bench, Roll Offs, Cross Training and reskilling, Recruiting and contracting. Talent Fulfilment Senior Manager would act as the trusted advisor to the Market Lead for the growth of his/her Market.
From Employee perspective, this role would need to ensure efficient operating models so that employees are able to move into their aspirational roles. Reskilling employees and rotating them to meet future niche and super niche skill demands would be a high priority.
Talent Fulfilment Senior Manager would be expected to continuously encourage innovation and rotate the staffing function to the NEW.
What would you do ?
Your role includes the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
• Trusted Advisor to Market Lead and Senior MDs to chart the Business Growth
• Lead All critical Demand Supply Calls at Market level. Ensure discussions are done to reflect the challenges and solutions to Demand and Supply situations
• Build collaboration and agreement to key Demand and Supply Initiatives at Market level – in line with overall ATCI level Demand and Supply principles
• Predict Demands for the Future and strategize Fulfilment Plan against those demands
• Use Business Insights and Knowledge of fulfilment channels to develop Sourcing strategies for the Business Unit
• Meet Business Critical Staffing metrics of Chargeability, Overdues, Number of Closures, Business Growth percentage, Pyramid Refresh through Freshers
• Lead bench Management to ensure relevant skills on bench, and bench aging below the threshold level
• Set up effective and efficient management of all supply channels to ensure on time and in full fulfilment
• Set up collaborative working processes and culture with all partner supply groups like Recruiting and contracting
• Align the Market TFS initiatives with overall Human Resources programs and principles – wherever applicable
• Build Reskilling as a strong supply channel and ensure that we have a robust method of training people into niche skills
• Build a strong role rotation program which enables high tenured people to rotate into new roles
• Ensure all Platforms like Abacus, SMART, IJP, ACM are constantly reviewed to ensure we are making changes to keep the Staffing platforms relevant and aligned to business needs
• Build a cohesive and effective TFS team – build, nurture, coach and guide the team
• Ensure building and sharing insightful demand and supply data views which guides the Markets and teams to take the required actions for growth
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA AZ - Phoenix
Posted 2 days ago
USA FL - Jacksonville
Client Service Delivery Operations Team Lead (Jacksonville or Tampa)
Posted 3 days ago
USA TN - Nashville
Client Service Delivery Team Lead (Nashville, Knoxville, TN or San Antonio, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.