Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
CAPABILITY NETWORK CAREERS
Job Title: CS&S Speech Analytics
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network
Part of Strategy & Consulting, the Capability Network is a global distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Over 3,500 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement Accenture’s in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information, visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
• 4+ years of experience in working with speech analytics solutions – generating business rules, running queries and generating meaningful insights including implementation
• 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing customer experience solutions or operational excellence projects (any industry).
• 2+ years of project management experience
Consulting experience (Optional)
Would be responsible for delivery of design and delivery in Customer Services domain including
- Speech and text analysis using various technology platforms
- Creating queries based on business understanding and customer context to generate customer insights.
- Must have experience with speech analytics solutions such as Nexidia, Verint, Callminer etc.
- Ability to create hypothesis based on understanding of clients’ issues
- Ability to define and iterate queries based on hypothesis
- Ability to prepare the power point readouts with analysis to the clients
- Ability to translate outputs of data analysis into comprehensive insights to take business actions
- Ability to define business actions based on insights and translate it into implementable actions
The profile requires both technical and functional experience on Customer Service Domain
- Contact center extensive experience in customer experience and operational excellence
- Having executed similar projects is mandatory
About Practice :
The Customer Sales & Service team is aligned to the Consulting division of Accenture and works with our client’s sales and marketing organization. The team provides transformation services across five key offering namely Intelligent Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients optimize their cost to serve and improve revenue per customer.
The team is comprised of individuals who have great understanding of customer services function and span across various industries like CHT, FS, Utilities and Retail. The team leverages their diversified skills to deliver projects that helps drive quantifiable value to our clients.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who will help define service strategies, design and implement contact center solutions and help optimize our client’s service operations. Individuals must have good communication skills, knowledge in relevant technologies, innovative thinking and commitment to quality
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. MBA would be good to have.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
The ideal candida
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.