Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
CAPABILITY NETWORK CAREERS
Job Title: SC&O BPM
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network
Part of Strategy & Consulting, the Capability Network is a global distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Over 3,500 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement Accenture’s in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information, visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
• 5+ years of experience in any BPML tools (ARIS, Casewise, Provision, Adonis, iGrafx etc...)
• 5+ years of recent management consulting/project experience, in areas such as: Business Process Modeling strategy, process analysis and requirements gathering, process assessment for business readiness, process management or data management business process design and modeling, business process improvement, BPML tool deployment, etc.
• Demonstrable knowledge of business process improvement (e.g., lean management, agile methodologies, etc.)
• Experience with automation solutions will be a plus
• Diagnosis of the client’s current BPML capabilities and BPML maturity - including strategy organization processes and technology
• Develop and establish BPML governance processes and organizations
• Develop business process frameworks and strategies to support the clients strategic BPML efforts
• Leverage best practices and existing business process repositories and standards (e.g. Accenture's industry-specific High-Performance Process Excellence models, SCOR, SAP's Business Process Repository, etc.) to create client-specific business process repositories for business process improvement and implementation initiatives
• Identify improvement opportunities, create business cases and build transformation roadmap introducing digital enablers (including automation) to drive efficiency improvements and better customer experience
• Experience in delivering Process discovery or improvement projects using Process Mining tools would be a plus
• Proven comfort and an intellectual curiosity for working with digital design, prototyping and large cross-divisional transformations, pulling in relevant team members to address identified – and sometimes undiscovered – client needs
• Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
• Knowledge of industry trends, development and availability of new technologies and tools
• Develop business requirements for the implementation of technology solution for the client
• The candidate must have strong business & data analytics skills and possess excellent communication & client presentation skills
About Practice :
Business Process Management (BPM) under Capability Network drives business process excellence and maturity. We in BPM think of ourselves as the “Guardrails & Change Managers” for Operations Consulting. With complete control on the capabilities and metrics of the processes we are able to desi
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.