Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
JOB SUMMARY (bullet points):
• Lead the finance delivery from AEE shared services hub for global stakeholders set across Controllership & other Groups
• Contribute to the strategy setting for the offshore shared services team, actively collaborating with key stakeholders to achieve the target operating model.
• Lead a team responsible for delivering core financial control activities, including balance sheet reconciliation and substantiation, ledger close and fulfilment of all statutory, regulatory & management reporting requirements relating to those supported GU processes.
• Manage internal and external audit requirements
• Create a culture of high energy, trust and collaboration within offshore team and wider & extended team, leveraging lean and other best practice Delivery Excellence tools
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (bullet points):
Ensure sufficient input and support for the DU Lead/Managers for Month End/other period closings related activities & Controllership initiatives working in multiple time zones (supporting North America, LATAM, European Union, APAC, etc. Geographic Units for Accenture)
• Strong exposure to IFRS, other local GAAPs, accounting & auditing pronouncements announced. Supervision of teams responsible for month end process and preparation of monthly management reports, detailed reconciliations in accordance with strict deadlines.
• Manage, review and sign off on internal & Sabanes Oxley Controls ensuring sufficient evidence for all owned balance sheet & P/L accounts.
• Establish a strong culture of risk awareness and control, review and challenge, ensuring issues are identified and resolved in a constructive, open manner. Create and embed a culture of continuous improvement, using Lean, Six Sigma & other quality initiatives making it as “the way we work”.
Transitions management, focused Delivery excellence, effective communicator for process/policies & SLA reviews.-
• Involvement in effective management of transitions of any additional finance processes & other mobilizations which includes developing and maintaining process maps and supporting documentation for all Controllership activities managed by the team.
• Initiating and managing process improvements where necessary (including identifying areas for streamlining and efficiency improvements); devising and implementing new processes to achieve this
• Liaising with the Manager/other leads to drive process streamlining & other analytics on time & waste (reduction) management.
Managing staff and Continuous Personnel Development
• Takes personal responsibility for own and team performance and development and comply with corporate standards. Addresses conflicts or issues within the team in a positive and open manner and provides clear feedback to team members
• Provide strategic direction to the team taking leadership. Partnering with managers & other leads to retain rich talent & control attrition
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (bullet points):
• Analytical Skills - Analyses complex situations by looking at multiple causes and effects
• Customer Service Orientation Serves long term interests - Moves customer thinking forward, helping them understand issues beyond their day-to-day work
• Relationship building for influence (Level 4) Maintains networks & plans impact - Plans an approach to have a specific impact, including taking bold, creative or unusual actions to make a point or get through to others
• Team Working Builds the Team - Addresses conflicts or issues within the team in a positive and open manner. Provides clear feedback to team members
• Financial Accounting & Controlling Skills - A full understanding of international GAAP accounting and the impact of entries on profit and loss account, the balance sheet, and the cash flow statement
• SAP system skills - Understands and has knowledge of SAP modules in addition to those directly relevant to current role. Able to set up customiz
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Client Financial Management Analyst - Dallas
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
US Tax Compliance Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Client Financial Mgmt Summer Analyst - Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.