Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
1. Is responsible for providing Sales Origination (activities prior to a formal RFx) support, with relevant solution / offering / capability related materials / content, while also helping with management of these materials / content. Activities can include brainstorming the most relevant solution to be proposed, tracking & reporting on the Origination and status, etc.
2. Is responsible for helping Deal Team/Offering’s team author client ready response for solution focused sections of a proposal/offerings. This while working with individual response or sections owners, Proposal or Deputy Proposal Manager, SAs, Delivery Lead, Bid Manager, Offering leads and Account POC within the larger Team.
Solution Focused – Responses/sections needing articulation from a Solution, Delivery, Client Business, Technology, Opportunity, Pricing and Win Themes perspective. Can also include custom reference, experience & expertise write-ups, etc.
3. Is also responsible for helping a Deal Team author client ready response for non-solution focused sections of a proposal. This while working with individual response or sections owners and Proposal or Deputy Proposal Manager within the larger Deal Team.
Non-solution Focused – Company Info Responses, Standard Capability Responses, Credential Write-ups, Resumes and Standard Methodology/Tools (for Project Mgt., HR, Training, etc.) Responses.
4. Coordinate with proposal development activities, while working with key stakeholders from the Deal Team/Offering’s team. Key responsibilities include -
• Helping with creation of a Response Outline and integrating it within the Proposal Workplan
• Helping populate and manage the various sections within a Proposal Workplan, with definitively available information
• Teams set-up for the Deal Team and managing access, etc. for relevant stakeholders
• Helping with setting up of status and other needed (proposal review, etc.) meetings
• Working with the Account Team poc to gather any past responses (EOI, RFI, etc.) for the same opportunity
• Sharing relevant baseline content with the Deal Team
• Reaching out to -
- Proposed Delivery Team members for their Resumes
- Account Teams for identified “Reference Projects” related existing write-ups and reference-ability check
- Capability or SME team(s) for latest relevant material
• Owning any Data Aggregation tasks related to the proposal build
• Helping with coordination between the Designers assigned and rest of the Deal Team
• Work closely with offerings team to develop create Sales collaterals
- Graduate with MBA in Marketing or Operations will be ideal
- 8+ years of relevant experience post MBA or other Masters would be ideal
Great to Have
• Experience of working on Deals where the solution was based on “Accenture’s Interactive Service Line” Related Offerings – e.g. Digital Transformation, Extended Reality, Digital Commerce, Digital Factory, Digital Campaigns, Digital Customer Service, Marketing/Content Platforms, Digital Content, Marketing Services, etc.
• Experience with how System Integration and Application Outsourcing projects are delivered, the processes/tools utilized
• Ability to bridge between business and technology realms. Able to play multiple functional roles
• Proven technical writing skills and track record of creating compelling, clear, and succinct Point of views/ thought leadership Article’s is a plus
• Experience of working with multi-shore bid teams, across time-zones, with strong solution and value articulation capabilities under stringent timelines
• Excellent research skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately is an asset
• Strong Oral and Written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Power point is a plus
• Familiarity with Microsite/Prototype development is good to have
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.