Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Role: Manager - Centre for Data & Insights
Function: Applied Intelligence, Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Reports to: Director- Centre for Data and Insights
The Centre for Data Insights, Manager will be tasked with service delivery for a unique and strategic Data Insights function that will drive new ways of working for Accenture with the help of a Machine (data & AI) + Human (knowledge experts) set-up. This role will require you to manage a team of knowledge and data analysts to deliver the right insights at the right time to teams across Accenture. Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
• Proactively develop relationships with teams across Accenture to gather requirements and deliver advanced knowledge insights
• Be a problem solver. Deeply understand challenges faced by consultants and client teams. Build, maintain, enhance and operate a knowledge and data repository that would solve these problems
• Work with data and AI experts to enhance and automate delivery of knowledge and insights. Develop new ideas to incorporate digital technologies to enable a better way of delivering
• Manage a “think tank” team of subject matter experts and research analysts
Skills & Experience:
• 10-12+ years of experience spanning research, service delivery and operations
• Deep understanding of knowledge consulting, and advanced research techniques, tools and assets, for serving client engagement teams
• Excellent team management and project management skills having previously played a team-lead role in Tier-1 consulting organisations (McK, BCG etc)
• Strong understanding of Data, analytics and AI. An avid reader, a “sponge” for knowledge, and a passion for understanding current and emerging technology landscape
• MBA from a premier Business-school is a good to have.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.