Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Marketing Analytics team comprises professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise as data scientists and deploy analytics to business problems. We also provide access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines, including Financial Services, Communication Media and Technology, Products -CPG/ Retail, Supply Chain & Operations. As a result, we are able to apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive and effective strategy.
? Working through the phases of project:
1. Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
2. Clean, aggregate, analyze, interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it
3. Set up data for statistical modeling
Development of statistical/econometric models.
• Working along with the team and consultant/manager
• Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights
• Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
Must Have Skills:
•-8-10 years of relevant work experience in consulting/analytics with reputed organization is desirable.
• Have an understanding of econometric/statistical modeling and analysis techniques such as regression analysis, hypothesis testing, multivariate statistical analysis, time series techniques, optimization techniques, and statistical packages such as Python
• Working knowledge in Machine Learning algorithms like Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Neural Network etc.
• Proficient in Excel, MS word, Power point, etc.
Good To Have Skills:
• Strong analytical skills
• Good team player
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Engineering from reputed college or equivalent with strong work experience in life sciences and statistical analysis
• Master’s degree in Business Administration from a reputed college or equivalent,
Statistics / Operations research masters from reputed college or
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.